ALL GARB DESUNITED

segunda-feira, setembro 27, 2010

ELE TÁ DE VOLTA!

Former England international Paul Gascoigne has been appointed the new manager of non-league club Garforth Town, it was reported.

Gascoigne, 43, told the News of the World's official website: "I feel strong right now. For me personally it's a big challenge. It's whether the players want to join me in that challenge.

"I never knew when I'd get back into football. I want to take the club forward and I want the players to develop. I will give commitment to the club."

The West Yorkshire side are currently in the Evo Stik First Division North League.

The former Newcastle, Tottenham, Lazio and Rangers midfielder added: "I am excited. I can't wait to get in and get started - but of course I will be nervous."

Gascoigne's previous management role at Kettering lasted just 39 days when he was sacked amid claims the former England international was drinking too much.

Garforth owner Simon Clifford told the website: "This is not a publicity stunt. I want him to be an inspiration to someone who might have depression or problems in their lives.

"He's walked through hell but he has kept on walking."




Ou seja, a partir dagora o GARFIELD tem adeptos aqui do Garb! Eu quero um barrete destes, eu quero, eu quero!